Tuesday 29 March 2011

finally, an update!

So my mum has been too busy to update the blog but having had such an eventful day today she feels the need to. Firstly, I took myself for a wander around the block seeing as the back gate was left ajar. I then led dad on a 'chase me' game down the street and decided to chase an old lady along the way too. Why no one else was having as much fun as me I'm not sure. Then I decided that I was going to lift my leg to pee, they're watching me to see if it's for real this time.
The last month has been hectic. Ive been going to classes on Wednesdays and my training is going well but I've discovered my vocal chords. I don't bother to warn about people at the door, I just like to bark sporadically when the mood takes me-there is no telling. And my skills at digging are developing, I only need to be left for 2min before I've dug a sizeable hole-and I know I'm not supposed to do it- I just love it!!
Lately they have been trying lots of different foods for treats and while I love it I am in full agreement that hotdog is probably not a good idea anymore. The after-effects even give me frights!! I am no longer a cute, sweet smelling puppy. haha.  What's more, when they decide to leave me downstairs behind the baby gate I make sure they know I'm not happy and I jump on the sofa and if possible drag their stuff down off it! And if they are daft enough to leave the gate open I race up the stairs and strut about, Ive caught them out twice now!! :)

Pics to follow.

1 comment: