Monday 7 February 2011

Honeymoon over

Sisu at 8weeks
Just over a week in Scotland and what a busy one it's been. On Monday I got my first jags which was a breeze, goodness knows what all the hype is about.  We met lots of dogs at the vets-one had the weirdest growth, eugh... Altogether a fun experience though the receptionist thought my name was Sissy-well I showed her by being brave and not whining. I've been spending a lot of time outside and am getting used to my poopy area but it's unfair to do it all outside so I make sure to keep just a bit for indoors!!  The week has been lots of fun, especially when mum followed me into a bush and smacked her head. It was even funnier when she did the same thing again the next day too! She looks like she's been whacked by something.

on way to vet with dad
This weekend was jam packed. At Kirsty's house I started practicing my herding skills by getting the 3 terriers  into the corner. They didn't know what had hit them. Serves the boy dog right for snapping at me-I just wanted to play and it was there that I really started to develop my vocal skills.
And the most exciting thing- snow!!! It drives me wild. It fell thick and fast this morning and I spent a good 40minutes nose diving the white stuff.
badger impersonation
patrolling the new pad
So far so good, I've officially settled in and am attempting to show mum and dad who's boss. They keep telling me off for growling and biting, hmm..can't see what the problem is.  So the honeymoon period is over-i'm 'at home' now! Goodbye shy Sisu, hello rebel!


Sisu at 9weeks (today- being a rascal)

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you're bossy back with him - they are very good at trying to take charge! He looks so cute! Love him looking like a badger!

    ReplyDelete