Monday 21 February 2011

Week 11


you think you can train me?!!

As my 3rd week as a Fetter comes to an end I am well and truly whacked! My final jags and chipping on Monday meant that I've spent the whole weekend out and about in bonny Crieff.  I visited Glenturret Dam on Saturday, walked into town and endured the traffic and passers-by, and played with a not so amused jack russell, Poppy, in the evening. I've decided not to continue the termination of house carpets through defecation but by destruction instead. Where I can find a loose thread (and there are plenty on these old carpets) I am able to pull strands loose before my fun is stopped.  My love of mum's heather and new hobby of digging holes has them doing the same thing in the garden, they should just leave me to it.  I did get one up on them by cocking my leg a few times, enough to get them excited, now I've reverted back to squatting. ha ha..
I've had just about the whole week with mum and dad on holiday, and I even let them have a lie-in until 8am without whimpering or barking! They were really good fun until Sunday when mum started to bark all the time and moan. It made me stop in my tracks a few times and I've noticed a liking for hot lemon drinks- it's nearly as bad as my cheese addiction me thinks! Talking of lemon, the nutters have swapped vinegar for lemon juice in my bark retardant!! Not that it makes all that much difference, at least the house doesn't smell like a chippy anymore. I did get the chance to hang out with some lovely kids but their jack russell, Olie, was a bit mad. Once I got used to his incessant jumping and running about he was actually quite fun and totally harmless.
The neighbourhood walks are yet to impress me, in fact I really don't like walking on the lead until we have a stop then I can sniff at all the new smells. What it does mean is that, apart from my 30mins of evening madness where I have perfected the leap onto the corner sofa, I am knackered and go straight to bed at night.
more snow  :)

3 comments:

  1. Sisu,
    You are the cutest thing, even when you are naughty.Miss you. Granny-Tuula xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the chickens? Set the rooster crowing then ignored him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,yeh forgot about that one :)

    ReplyDelete